Welcome to The Mom Enterprise, a weekly podcast hosted by Kendra Martinez featuring working Moms who find a way to manage it all.
Episode Guest: Sarah Maguire
Sarah Maguire grew up on the beaches of southern New Jersey with her two younger siblings. After landing an athletic scholarship to Northeastern University as a coxswain on the Men’s Division I Rowing Team, she chose to stay in Boston after graduation, ultimately meeting her husband Ryan at the campus dive bar. Sarah and Ryan are real estate brokers at Compass in Boston where they are partners and run a wildly successful sales, leasing, development and management team. They live in Boston with their 3.5 year old son Liam, 1 year old daughter Mollie and their old grumpy bulldog, Stella. On summer weekends you can find them escaping to their little slice of heaven on Cape Cod. Oh, and if working 7 days a week and raising two children isn’t enough, Sarah also doubles as a senior indoor cycling instructor at Boston’s best boutique cycling studio – The Handle Bar AKA her own form of Xanax.
Listen to hear more about how Sarah’s handles her busy life:
- Find out what her secret sauce is!
- What gives Sarah the most anxiety with two children
- How she and her husband divvy up the household tasks
- How she and her husband handle bedtime routines
- How different her kids are and how she’s managed them
- How her relationships have evolved with her first child, husband and friends over the years
- How she survived a newborn with a toddler running around
- The best piece of advice she has to to offer
- The two baby items that changed her life (and maybe yours)!
- Find Sarah at work at Compass
- Sarah’s favorite baby items, The mamaRoo and Rock N Play
- Take a spin class with Sarah at The Handle Bar
- Instagram: @sar.maguire / @maguire_group
Follow this podcast:
- Instagram: @themomenterprise
- Website: www.themomenterprise.com
Contact Us: email@example.com