Welcome to The Mom Enterprise, a weekly podcast hosted by Kendra Martinez featuring working Moms who find a way to manage it all.
Episode Guest: Amanda Butler
Amanda Butler is one of the founding instructors at Fhitting Room, a boutique fitness studio in New York City that focuses on High Intensity Interval Training and is still there today. Amanda is a NASM certified prenatal/postnatal trainer and if that wasn’t impressive enough, she is also a fitness model and has been on the cover of Runner’s World Magazine and Women’s Health Total Body Bootcamp book.
This small town Hastings, Nebraska native studied Dance at Oklahoma City University and after graduating traveled the world and danced on Royal Caribbean ships for 3 years. She landed in NYC in 2011 and that’s when she transitioned her career into the fitness industry.
Amanda and her husband welcomed their first son in July 2017, and Amanda is also a Step Mother to a 12 year old daughter. She is currently teaching part time, training personal clients, and loves spending time with her family!
Listen to hear more about Amanda’s Life:
- How she managed to keep fitness in her life during pregnancy
- How she got back into killer shape
- How fitness impacted her delivery and impacted her postpartum body
- How motherhood has changed her
- How she spends her time with her son and classes they enjoy together
- How she felt about becoming a step mother and the benefits of having a 12 year old step-daughter and a 10 month old son
- How she handled her maternity leave
- What she would change about maternity policies
- View her website and or train with Amanda
- Sweat with Amanda at Fhitting Room
- Amanda’s Instagram Account: @AmandaButlerNYC
Follow this podcast:
- Instagram: @themomenterprise
- Website: www.themomenterprise.com
Contact Us: email@example.com
*This episode is marked explicit due to a few curse words. Please be advised when listening in a room with children.*